Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like your name? Have you ever considered changing it?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like my name and have never thought or considered to change it but I am aware of one of my school mates who was planning to change his name to something else.

Do you like your name? Have you ever considered changing it?

It will never happen in the Philippines changing of a name. You have to petition it to court. You must need a lawyer so you will be granted to change your name. In case you're granted you need another petition to court to change your birth certificate, transcript of records, marriage contact and everything that may may take you to forever.

I love my name and I was named by my Grandparents. I won't change my name even after my marriage.

I hate my name so I changed it in 1981. The name I now use is the name of my favourite female celebrity.

I hate my name so I changed it in 1981. The name I now use is the name of my favourite female celebrity.
It's perfectly fine and at least you are happy now. Name is important for us and everyone have the right to change it if they want

I love my name and I was named by my Grandparents. I won't change my name even after my marriage.
Prerna is a very nice name and I think it means to aim something so what is your aim 😏

Actually I have come across many cases insisting to change their names I as I was named I never taught why I was named so I will never consider changing it.

I like my name so never thought of changing it. Yes, there are people who don't like their name and get it changed and there is nothing bad in it.

Back