Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to Prepare Sweet dish at home or get it from Outside?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Back then most preferred to prepare these at home as it was almost impossible to find these elsewhere but with the advent of these food stores these days we can get almost every food and sweet dish at these stores even though we cannot assure ourselves of quality and hygiene but still many like to buy it from outside as it usually takes a lot of preparation.

Do you like to Prepare Sweet dish at home or get it from Outside?

If I have enough free time, and the ingredients and money needed to cook the food, I prefer cooking it myself at home. This way I can cook enough that would last me for more than a day.

I think its harder to cook sweet dish and you really need to be good at it to cook and it takes longer as compared to other dishes to cook

Yes but it's a lot better if you can make it yourself. This way you can control what goes in. Most of the things we buy from outside we do not know the ingredients used, if they are healthy enough or not.

We don't make them at home but buy them from the market. It's always good to make them at home if you have time and knowledge of how to make them because most of them are prepared from milk, and in the market, they are made from adulteration.

My wife is very good at preparing Gajar halwa, Suji halwa so this particular thing is prepared at home only

Because my sister is good at cooking, she is also good at preparing these sweets and many times we prepare Rasgulla at home

Back