Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like to invest the money you earned?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
When I was younger but already an adult, I tried to invest funds, but they were not mine, which I earned, they were just given to me, and then I very irrationally chose where to invest. However, when I started investing my own, I was much more careful in choosing assets

Yes I usually tend to invest the money I earn, unless there is something urgent I need to sort out, like bills to pay or an unexpected expenses. In this case I would rather use it than investing.

I also spend a lot of profits on investments. And where do you invest yourself and would you advise others to invest here. I believe that I would not mind the opinion of others about other sources

I like certain types of investment. Not the risky ones. I think they are a gamble with risk. The returns are high for sure, but so are the chances of losing money.

I believe that investments gives one a better chance of being wealthy. I always invest a part of every money that I earn. I have investments in crypto and stocks. One of my major investments concerns is to enter real estate.

It is better to diversify how you invest. That helps play safe, make more money and stay afloat no matter what.

Investment is a science. We need good knowledge and do proper research before taking decisions.

When I was younger but already an adult, I tried to invest funds, but they were not mine, which I earned, they were just given to me, and then I very irrationally chose where to invest. However, when I started investing my own, I was much more careful in choosing assets
I can only invest funds I earned when I'm sure I'm doing such in a legit platform and scam free , the reason for this is because I have actually lost money to scam sites in the past.

Yes I do. Here's why. Investing the money you earn can be a wise financial decision with numerous potential benefits. By investing, you're essentially putting your money to work for you, allowing it to grow over time through various investment vehicles such as stocks, bonds, real estate, or mutual funds.

I like to invest in my websites during my quest to build a profitable online business. I'm also bad at saving money.

No, because I am on a fixed income and I have no money to invest. I have been on a fixed income for the last 24 years. And I am used to not having money, so it doesn't bother me to not have money.

No, because I am on a fixed income and I have no money to invest. I have been on a fixed income for the last 24 years. And I am used to not having money, so it doesn't bother me to not have money.
Wow! But being on a fixed income is not an excuse for not investing. I have seen people on very low fixed income turn it around by saving up gradually till they have a certain amount that they can invest.

I believe that one of the ways that one can become better is by investing money in a proper way. So, making the right investment is one of the ways that you can get to become wealthy in life.

Making the right investment in life will help one become very wealthy in the future.

Making the right investment is what matters and not just making investment. I do not see a reason anyone should be saving more money with zero plans to invest.

So, focusing on making the right investment at all times is the way that we should go.

Absolutely, investing has always been a priority for me. There's something deeply satisfying about watching your hard-earned money grow through smart investments. However, I'm fairly risk-averse, so I tend to favor relatively conservative investment cryptocurrencies.

Most times I love investing what I have earned on other courses to help improve my skills. Recently I just bought a course on nylon printing. Once I get the capital I we buy the materials and chemicals needed.

Of course I do! If I have some money that I don't have a need for at the moment, I look for legit investment opportunities and invest the money there. It is better than the money staying idly in the bank.

I do not understand investments and have never even tried because I have a good income from offline work.

As an adult, it is very important to have investments here and there. One cannot rely on the income from regular jobs anymore, so investments are what can be used to support the living expenses.

I am still not into investment and if I ever start with it then it'll be in Gold

I have never invested funds for the purpose of profit. This is mostly done by my boyfriend. I spend half of the money I earn on my needs. Clothing, cosmetics, etc. Therefore, you can say that I invest in myself and my appearance

Featured Articles

Back