Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to have Milk Daily?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I know many like to have a Glass of either cold or hot Milk in the morning or before they sleep but I don't have any such habit LOL and I don't like to have milk and just like to add in my tea although its good to have milk daily.

Do you like to have Milk Daily?

I like milk no doubt but I do not really think on having it on a daily basis. I can't even remember the last time i had tea or even milk alone. Then again the cost of milk has gone up.

I always take a glass of hot milk everyday in breakfast. It's a good source of calcium and protein so one should take a glass of milk everyday.

It depends on the milk though, if it's natural milk then it's advisable for one to drink it regularly. But when it comes to those processed ones, those ones are not healthy for consumption regularly.

I always take a glass of hot milk everyday in breakfast. It's a good source of calcium and protein so one should take a glass of milk everyday.
Yes it is good and I know many prefer at least 1 glass of milk in the morning or before night and I only prefer Milk in my tea

Hope you also drink enough water through out the day long side the milk?

Hope you also drink enough water through out the day long side the milk?

Yes, it's good to drink lots of water to keep body hydrated which most of us didn't understand or realise.

These days I am adding milk to me tea only and don't like to have milk because I guess I am lactose intolerant so I stay away from milk

I usually don't just drink milk. I add milk to coffee or when I make a cocktail, but I very rarely drink milk itself. As a child I very often drank milk with fresh bread and it was very masculine, but the milk was homemade because we had a cow

I do that too and you reminded me of coffee LOL as its already a long time since I took coffee so I will try to have coffee in the evening in place of tea

Yes, it's good to drink lots of water to keep body hydrated which most of us didn't understand or realise.
Water is most important for us and it's deficiency is so bad for our health so more than milk, water is most important

I drink milk daily and its mixed with Horlicks. Horlicks is my favorite drink and I like it once a day.

Back