Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like To Eat Any Sweet Dish or Anything Sweet After Your meal?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not sure if it is with Indians only as most of us like to have something sweet after we finish our meal and some like to have Ice Cream or other Indian sweets but I think the ideal thing you can have after a meal is " GUR" which is Jaggery and is completely natural and you should look for an organic one and it helps in digestion too.

Do You Like To Eat Any Sweet Dish or Anything Sweet After Your Meal?

After your meal it's best you go for fruits, it would help with digestion. Though I don't always do this, but sometimes I usually take fruits after my meals.

I like Jaggery but prefer to have Kheer or rabri or something like that after my lunch but not always as it's too much sugar

I am in search of organic jaggery and its so good for our health and we should have it after our meal

I like Rasgulla a lot and I have these after my meal. It's so sweet so I can't have it daily.

Back