Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like to Check Recipes from Youtube and Other websites And Try these in Your Kitchen?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't like to cook but there are times when I have tried some of the recipes and on a couple of occasions I did well with it LOL thanks to my mom and I will try few more such recipes in the coming days.

Do you Like to Check Recipes from Youtube and Other websites And Try these in Your Kitchen?

I don't make it a habit to research recipes to try out but when I need to cook something I have never done before or a dish that it has been long I cooked it, I use research how it's done.

I do like to check new recipes and have followed a few on Instagram so that I get regular notifications of their videos

I don't have any passion for cooking so I don't use youtube to check recipes

I am not fond of cooking so I don't cook. My sister does most of the cooking and takes help of YouTube.

Back