Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to add Garlic in Your Noodles?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am talking about any type of noodles like we have Maggie noodles here or Ramen or yippee or any which is available in your location. I have seen videos where they claim to add Garlic to these noodles and they crush it before they add but I am yet to experiment with this as I don't like Garlic much even though its good for our stomach health.

Do you like to add Garlic in Your Noodles?

No i don't add garlic to my noodles. Most times I mostly prefer cooking my noodles without adding anything cause it's less time consuming.

I do add some salt and spices to it and have at times added onions, tomatoes and even veggies but have never tried adding garlic

Garlic in Maggie is a big No and I don't even like Garlic in my dishes so never in Maggie

Garlic is good. We add Garlic along with Ginger in dishes but not in my instant noodles.

Back