Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like Tiktok or Related apps?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Tiktok is without any doubt the best short video streaming app and is favorite of many. There are other similar apps available also.
Do you like Tiktok for short videos or have any other preferred app?

I was sad to see TikTok banned in India because it was my favorite. But now I like Instagram and YouTube shorts.

Yes, I like watching short reels on apps like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, and I do watch them when I have leisure time. Some short videos are good and informative, and some are laughable. But I have never made them an addiction.

I use tiktok but I am not very active on tiktok, I don't even publish content. I mainly use tiktok for advertising. Tiktok's most active user group is Gen Z and if I have to promote something to this generation, I like to run ads on tiktok.

Back