Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Peeled almonds or With Skin?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
It's ideal to have peeled almonds in the summers and we can have it with skin in Winter but some experts say that we should always have it peeled as its better and the skin is like its protective layer and should not be consumed.

Do You Like Peeled almonds or With Skin?

I have not tasted this, so am not sure which I would like more,

I am not sure why because almonds are most popular and most know of almonds but could be you call it with some other name

We soak almonds for whole night and peel it and eat in summer. I like peeled almonds; they have a different and better taste than unpeeled ones.

I like peeled almonds in the summers and almonds should be had without peel only

I wasn't aware that almonds should be had without the peel and was having with peel. From now on I'll soak first and peel before I eat.

Back