Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like fashion?

Mad Hatter

Veteran

Reaction score
My girlfriend is totally into this. Whether I like it or not I am forced to watch these fashion shows from time to time on t.v, because she will have it on. I actually don't hate these as the music is good, the lights and sets are cool, and the models are beautiful. Some of the outfits that they wear are quite trendy, though some are outlandish and stupid.

What do you think of fashion, are you into it at all?

Nope! I'm into what feels comfortable and looks good on my body.

No, I don't watch these fashion shows. Most of the dresses the models wear in fashion shows are not worthy of wearing. The only thing I also like are the models and the way they walk on the ramp. I find it a waste of time.

I am a fashion conscious person. I am not a fanatic but I consciously search out for trends and patterns in fashion and seek out the ones that resonates with me. I believe in modesty and comfortability in fashion.

Am not really crazy about fashion. I just look for what I feels looks nice and comfortable with me. I don't even know the names of most of the fashion brands.

I'm not exactly a fashion freak, but I have to admit that I don't mind dabbling in some every now and then. If it is something that I can afford, I will definitely go for it. Just to prove that my hardwork is yielding fruit.

Featured Articles

Back