Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Curd? Do you like to add anythnig to it or just prefer simple curd?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like curd a lot and do like to have it daily and mostly I add salt in it and when I am home then we do like to add Boondi in these and even onions and that does makes it taste so good and sometimes we also add boiled bottle gourd in it in summers.

Do You Like Curd? Do you like to add anythnig to it or just prefer simple curd?

We don't have this here, what we have is either akamu or custard. I prefer eating this with something though. It's too light to eat alone, and it's sweeter when eaten with something.

I think Curd is quite similar to Yogurt but is different in taste, I am not sure why its not available there

I like curd. I don't like plain curd but like it after mixing salt and red pepper in it.

I like to add Boiled potatoes, salt, black pepper in my curd and this way it tastes very good

I like curd and we add Raita masala and Boondi in curd. This makes the curd taste so well

Back