Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Carrot Juice?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We all know how good carrots are for us and for our growth and they can help us in many ways and help in improving our immunity and are good for our eyes too. This is the reason I like to have carrot juice in winter.

I mostly prefer eating the carrot like that or I use it to cook. Cooking with carrots helps makes the taste better and it is also very nutritious.

Yes carrot tastes good too and same way its juice is quite good and healthy and should be had

I have never tried making a juice form it before, and then again our blender is kind of faulty, so am just going to stick with cooking with it for now.

I guess its fine too because its better to have carrots like that then having its juice so its a good choice

Yes but over here, the price of carrots has increased, so its even hard to buy in large quantities or to buy on a very regular basis, and i heard carrots are very good for the eyes.

Yes, I like carrot juice, but I prefer to eat raw carrots because it takes time to juice them. Yes, the juice has an advantage and is good for the eyes. You can mix beet root in the carrots while taking out the juice and mixing lemon in it.

I am not a fan of carrot juice and likes to eat raw carrot and pickled carrots

I never had carrot juice but I like soup and add carrots into it. I think that is also good

We all know how good carrots are for us and for our growth and they can help us in many ways and help in improving our immunity and are good for our eyes too. This is the reason I like to have carrot juice in winter.

I am also a fan of it but it is hardly gotten in my compound and for the juice I never taught about it but I will also like to give a try.

I cannot have it's juice but I like cooked carrots and also like to add in my soup

I cannot have it's juice but I like cooked carrots and also like to add in my soup
Taking it in a soup might be some how to me because I am not familiar but may be I will also give a try.

They say raw carrot is good but I don't like eating raw veggies so I can have these in soup

Back