Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music Do You Know of Karan Aujla?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Karan Aujla is primarily a Punjabi singer. I am not punjabi and don't even understand it but I have liked his work in Tauba Tauba song of Bad Newz movie. He's a gem of a singer.

I have never heard of him before now though, am guessing he is a good singer since you are able to note his work from a movie?

I know him only because of this song and this song was a blockbuster and he sang it perfectly

Karan Aujla is primarily a Punjabi singer. I am not punjabi and don't even understand it but I have liked his work in Tauba Tauba song of Bad Newz movie. He's a gem of a singer.
No I this is my first time I heard the name although I am not interested in those music's.

I am also not aware of Karan but that song Tauba Tauba was so and have catchy lyrics

I don't understand the language but I checked some of his songs and they are very impressive and all are dance numbers

Back