Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have instant food delivery apps in your country?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
In India there are so many Instant food and grocery apps in the country that delivers food and grocery at door step.
Zomato, Swiggy, Food panda, Blinkit are some of the examples.
What apps are available in your country?

We have them but I don't really use them. I have always been the type who prefers cooking myself or I simply go out there to buy the food rather than having it delivered.

We have them but I don't really use them. I have always been the type who prefers cooking myself or I simply go out there to buy the food rather than having it delivered.
What about for grocery? Do you buy grocery from departmental stores or like to buy it online?

I don't often order food because we as family like to eat home cooked food and very rarely we order or eat outside.

We have them in my country, my wife and I prefer to use them rather than go out in public because we both have anxiety. We use Instacart for our groceries and use Ubereats and Door Dash for when we want fast food.

We have skipthedishes, door dash, and Uber eats. I rarely use them if I get fast food delivery. I'll order directly from a pizza store.

Back