Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any addictions?

I used to vape years ago. It was a serious addiction because I couldn't stop no matter what I did. I'll throw everything away but will go back and buy it again.

Vaping and smoking are the same thing to me which is why whenever I hear someone talking about trying to quit smoking by going to vape, I will just conclude that the person is not serious about dropping the habit of smoking because whatever the person is doing is still damaging the person's lungs and heart.

I used to vape years ago. It was a serious addiction because I couldn't stop no matter what I did. I'll throw everything away but will go back and buy it again.
In my opinion, addiction to vape is much more difficult than to regular cigarettes because you will not always be able to notice its effect on your body and you continue to do it, but when the effect becomes obvious it is already difficult to stop

Yes I am addicted to a lot of things. For starters I am addicted to cakes. This one of my favorite snacks that I don't even mind eating every day. I am also addicted to operating my smartphone. Though it is usually to make money online.

I once had an addiction of playing video games when I was young. It got so bad that I would stay in my room all day, the only time I step out is to get my food and I go back in. My dad later seized all my consoles and forbade me from staying inside by myself.

I'm grateful to say that I don't have any serious addictions. However, like many people, I can occasionally become overly reliant on things like social media or caffeine. I try to be mindful of these tendencies and practice moderation. If I notice that my use of something is starting to negatively impact my daily life or well-being, I make an effort to cut back or take breaks.

I think that I have more useful addictions than bad ones. I am addicted to cooking delicious food for my relatives and very often my husband tells me not to try so hard because I get tired, but I want them to always eat deliciously and it is worth it

I am addicted to soccer video games. I can stay playing those games and forget about everything. But I have been gradually getting myself with that addiction and I am getting to control it.

Yes, I have an addiction of smoking and from many years I have been trying to get rid of it. I have not taken any medical treatment to leave it but I am going to take a treatment soon to leave it because I know it's damaging my body inside.

I have a few addictions too and I guess everyone has these but we need to control ourselves and discipline ourselves to not get addicted to anything

Addictions are not easy to get rid of; one has to have dedication and self-control. No treatment works if you don't have control over yourself. I don't have this, and that's why I am still trapped in the addiction of smoking.

Back