Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite political leader? What did they do?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't have any such favorite at present, I earlier thought Arvind Kejriwal is good but even he is like other politicians and not an ideal politician.

Do you have a favorite political leader? What did they do?

I don't have one either, though I studied political science but I do not have any interest in politics. I have come in contact first hand with how politicians work and how unfair they run things.

Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister is my favorite. He is a man of his words and fulfil everything that he promises.

No I do not have any favorite political leader despite that in my region because they hardly fulfill the promises and I think many people from my regions loose interest on politics.

My favourite political leader has to be Donald Trump. I just love hin because h is fearless and can always stand for what he believes in no matter the circumstances. He is a real definition of a leader for me.

Back