Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite fast food place?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
While growing up, my favorite fast food place was Mr Biggs. Every year for my birthday, my parents would always buy me a cake that had a donut shap (yes it also has a whole at the middle) with three colors. The colors. The was big so it was more than enough for us to eat together at home. They also had one of the best meat pie out there. Though after a few years they just stopped working and since then I haven't seen that cake anywhere else.

I have a favorite fast food place because since I moved into this house I only go there when I want fast food. This is an establishment called Doner Market and they are very cozy and I don't even always order a dish, I can just drink coffee and admire the view because the view is on the local park and you can see the central fountain

It would be really nice if I can just find a place to just sit and relax. There are times I feel the need of getting out of the house and just focus on my work without having anyone else disturb me about anything.

I like Dominos and Kfc and both are my favorite. Besides these I am also following street food vendors that are so good

For now, I love this fast food chain in my place called Chicken Republic. It is cozy and really comfortable. They have tasty meals too. When people ask for good places to have their meals, I always refer them there too. I think the place is worth it.

I don't have any favorite and its been a long time since I haven't even consumed fast food and I mostly prepare these at home

While growing up, my favorite fast food place was Mr Biggs. Every year for my birthday, my parents would always buy me a cake that had a donut shap (yes it also has a whole at the middle) with three colors. The colors. The was big so it was more than enough for us to eat together at home. They also had one of the best meat pie out there. Though after a few years they just stopped working and since then I haven't seen that cake anywhere else.
That's was good memories are priceless

No I don't have favorite fast food place because I don't eat on those places unless if there is no other options because I faced digestion related issues

That's was good memories are priceless

No I don't have favorite fast food place because I don't eat on those places unless if there is no other options because I faced digestion related issues
Oh sorry to hear that. It is always better to cook at home, which I actually prefer.

I don't have any favorite restaurant and we as a family only eat outside in a restaurant only.

Back