Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you ever wish there were more hours in a day?

There never seem to be enough hours to accomplish everything I want to do! If the day had more hours, I would absolutely use that bonus time for creative pursuits and hobbies.

Yes, I wish there were more hours in the day. Because the days just fly by and it seems like I am not getting anything done. It's already 5:20 pm and I have to go do laundry @ 7:30 pm which doesn't leave me much time to do what I need to do.

Yes I wish there were more hours in a day than night because of our daily activities

I wish there is hour in a day as normal procedure which enable us to be able to know the circle of a day and same time clearify them and give the differences

Yes I wish there were more hours in a day than night because of our daily activities
At night, you could do a lot of things because during the day you cannot do anything as there is work inquiries add to families inquiries while navigation at night or working at night could be easier either to prepare a work for something or to prepare what to do tomorrow or devellop something.

I really wish to have just 2 more hours in a day. Sometimes, you have plans for a day and before you know it, the day is over. Is it possible that we can just get two more extra hours in a day?

I really wish to have just 2 more hours in a day. Sometimes, you have plans for a day and before you know it, the day is over. Is it possible that we can just get two more extra hours in a day?
Taking breaks from time to time is essential nowadays.

In my opinion, it wouldn't be very cool for people, so if we had more time, some people would become much lazier because they knew they had a lot of time. Our time is limited, so we should have time to do everything during the day and during our life

No actually because I think it will affect my job because it was a job during the day and I spend like four to five hour's in a day so I never wish there were more hour's in a day.

This desire visits me very frequently. I have so much to do on my list for everyday. Some are what I need to do and some are what I wish to do. While I end up doing all that needs to be done, the list of wish to do always spills over to next day and then next day. I wish that there were more hours for them

There are days when I wish we can have a 48 hours or even longer days and other days when I want shorter days of like 4-5 hours only and my Mondays are in this category LOL

Back