Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Do you enjoy watching 3D animations?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Though there are a lot of 3d animations, but Chinese are well known in this aspect, they have a lot of 3d animations that are mind blowing with awesome fight scenes. Do you enjoy watching 3d animations?

Yes I do watch 3D animations. Some of them are pretty cool. I watched a few Chinese ones too which are not bad.

Yes I do watch 3D animations. Some of them are pretty cool. I watched a few Chinese ones too which are not bad.
Yes, the fight scenes are just awesome. One of my all time favorites is perfect world. For does who are looking for epic fights and want something more of fights than boring talks. This a perfect choice.

I'm not a fan of such animations because, in my opinion, they don't have very cool graphics and the script seems strange. However, I only saw a few and maybe I just picked the wrong ones

I enjoy watching 3D movies, these movies guve adrealine rush especially if movies have a lot of special effects. But I don't watch too much 3D movie because ticket prices are expensive

Off course I enjoy watching 3d animations and I agreed with your words the Chinese are well known in this aspects and they have gone very very far

Off course I enjoy watching 3d animations and I agreed with your words the Chinese are well known in this aspects and they have gone very very far
Yes they have a lot of awesome stories out there. I am following series like battle through the heavens, soul land, swallowed star and so many other ones.

I enjoy watching 3D movies, these movies guve adrealine rush especially if movies have a lot of special effects. But I don't watch too much 3D movie because ticket prices are expensive
I also don't watch these because of the pricing and I am not earning and just completed graduation so I will watch 3D movies when I start to earn money.

Ticket price? Where are you watching them from? I usually normally download them from the comfort of my home.

Back