Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you eat Thrice daily?

I do have a disciplined approach during weekdays and on weekends I change my routine a bit and sometimes eat twice or even once because mostly its a heavy meal

Even if I step out, I must ensure that I take my lunch. I don't even substitute it with snacks. It is essential that I eat well if I have to function well in my daily activities.

I don't follow this thing and there are times when I don't feel like having my dinner because I ate too many snacks but in a way, you are doing well by not substituting your meal with snacks

I think that's most of the people habits eating thrice a day and for its not okay I
only just eat every day when I am feeling hungry some times two times a day or three times sometimes I eat more than that in a day

Although its good to eat thrice because many people eat twice and in those 2 meals they eat for 3 meals so its not a good thing

I like to eat 5-6 times in a day and still I am thin because I divide my 3 conventional meals into 5-6 smaller meals

Back