Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do Yo Like To Lend Money To Anyone Who Needs help?

After someone failed to pay me his debt, I no longer trust anymore. They better ask than borrow because there is nothing to think about a failed payment. Money does not grow on a tree. I better invest my money than lend someone irresponsible. I can only money to my siblings and never if pay me or not.

I could money to a good payor. Those who are irresponsible can never borrow again. When trust is gone everything is gone and that was what I felt when someone close to me borrowed a huge money. But it is almost 6 years that person never paid me.

Yeah that is the best thing to do to say no impulsively to ingrate people. The time comes they will come back to us shamelessly but in my case, they already fooled me once, and they cannot fool me in the second time. They have thick intestines.
People can be shameless and rude. They develop a thick cuticle. I try to avoid them as much as I can. And if I come across them, I make sure that I don't fall for their made up stories. Once someone loses the trust, it is very tough to build it again.

I can understand that and relate to it. By God's grace, I have never faced a situation where I have to ask for financial help. So far I have managed on my own with our financial budget . Except for places where friends/ colleagues have paid for something. I am quick to return it back before it slips out of my mind
That's what I do too. If for any reason I need to take someone's help then I make sure to pay back as per my promise and otherwise I don't expect any financial assistance from anyone.

@Kingpin . It's better to stay within our financial limits and keep saving for emergency and other needs. I am not very comfortable lending money to others and I think that others might be feeling the same. I don't want to put anyone in that situation. Moreover, money matters ruin the relationship. I don't want that to happen.

@Kingpin . It's better to stay within our financial limits and keep saving for emergency and other needs. I am not very comfortable lending money to others and I think that others might be feeling the same. I don't want to put anyone in that situation. Moreover, money matters ruin the relationship. I don't want that to happen.
I know and that's why I don't like to lend money to anyone because then it's a challenge to get the money back from them and if we deny then I feel regretted

I know and that's why I don't like to lend money to anyone because then it's a challenge to get the money back from them and if we deny then I feel regretted
That's what I mentioned in my earlier posts. My husband's cousin took a good amount when he was in real financial crisis. It has been more than a decade. They are doing great, buy luxurious stuffs and going for luxury holidays. But they have not returned it. The couple started bad mouthing about us in all circles when we asked them to return. They have developed a thick cuticle and are shameless

That's what I mentioned in my earlier posts. My husband's cousin took a good amount when he was in real financial crisis. It has been more than a decade. They are doing great, buy luxurious stuffs and going for luxury holidays. But they have not returned it. The couple started bad mouthing about us in all circles when we asked them to return. They have developed a thick cuticle and are shameless
Terrible. I dislike people like that who does not even have moral ethics to return money as per the commitment or at least when they are capable to pay back.

Terrible. I dislike people like that who does not even have moral ethics to return money as per the commitment or at least when they are capable to pay back.
He was never a clean and clear person. My husband knew that from the childhood. But then it was a really bad phase in his life when he had a huge loss in his business due to some fire incident. Few workers lost their lives and there was legal action too. My husband was hesitant to give him money, but seeing his young children suffer, he lend him some good amount. He is quite rich now but thankless. Indeed he leaves no occasion to rub his rich status on everyone's face.

He was never a clean and clear person. My husband knew that from the childhood. But then it was a really bad phase in his life when he had a huge loss in his business due to some fire incident. Few workers lost their lives and there was legal action too. My husband was hesitant to give him money, but seeing his young children suffer, he lend him some good amount. He is quite rich now but thankless. Indeed he leaves no occasion to rub his rich status on everyone's face.
Then it's fine because people like this never change and we cannot expect that. I also have such relatives and they are not trustworthy

Back