Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Did you ever have a nickname?

"The Lightening Kid" as I was pretty darn fast on the wrestling mat.

Growing up, I was nicknamed 'lone wolf' because I like to be by myself most times. I don't really fancy being in place with too many people or being the center of attention.

I headbutted one of my classmate when we fought in class and busted his lips wide open. My class guys named me hammer head after that fight.
Haha, I can imagine, how did you take the name though, where you proud about it or did you try to make them stop calling you the name?

I was nicknamed sleepy at school because one day I fell asleep in a very important lesson and when I was woken up the teacher immediately started asking questions, but I couldn't give the right answer because I was sleepy

Yes, I have a nickname KAKA. My parents gave it to me.

I got many nicknames buh my favorite one is Alsamak

Yes, I have a nickname KAKA. My parents gave it to me.
Did they give you the nickname after the famous Brazilian footballer Kaka? Oh wait, you are probably older than Kaka 😃

Did they give you the nickname after the famous Brazilian footballer Kaka? Oh wait, you are probably older than Kaka 😃

I am older than Kaka so probably they didn't know this brazillian footballer

Back