Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Did anybody watch Wrestlemania?

Long ago, I used to wait for these pay per view events for months as I was so much interested in WWE but these days I don't have any interest in it
Probably because you have better things to do than to watch two adults fight over a belt, something that eventually will add nothing to your life. Lol

I watched the whole weekend starting with NXT Stand and Deliver. The Roxanne Perez vs. Lyra Valkyria match had me on the edge of my seat. But for me the highlight of the weekend was on day 2 with the Seth Rawlins vs. Drew MacIntyre match.
Drew ends up winning then after he gets the title he then goes to mock C.M.Punk and Punk does a sweep, knocks MacIntyre on his ass then Punk takes his arm brace off and smashes MacIntyre in the face with it. As MacIntyre is almost out cold Damian Priest runs up and cashes in his 'Money in the Bank' contract and pins MacIntyrre in the ring and steals his new title. MacIntyre was only the heavyweight champ for 5 minutes and 46 seconds....hahahha.:D
Yes I actually watch wrestling most especially during the weekend 😁 it feels special

Yes I actually watch wrestling most especially during the weekend 😁 it feels special
So you mean that wrestling during the week days don't feel so special? what is the difference between watching it during the weekdays and the weekends?

Back