Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can you Imagine Your Life without Internet?

That's true, and we have reached a stage where we cannot live without technology. I cannot imagine living without the facilities the internet has provided. I don't think things will run without the internet; our development will stop and go back 100 years.
Internet is important and it is already a very useful and integral part of our daily lives. Almost everything can be controlled through wifi.

No, I can't. That's because I work online and pay my bills from the money I earn by working online. If internet ceased to exist, I will also lose my income source. My life exist because of internet

If I am of the old, I will say yeah that my life will continue without internet. But because I was born on the era of technology, I can't imagine my life being without internet.

Talking to my people that are very far away, getting messages and other things through email, social media and the like is a boost that my life will be boring without internet.

Surely I can and sadly that day will never come. Everyone is so absorbed by technology, constantly on their phones, never looking around them, never having attantion to listen. It seems to me as if people are losing the touch with reality. It's sad, really. Maybe some nuclear fallout is the solution. xD

Back