Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Boxing

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Do you watch a boxing? Have you ever watched boxing? Have you ever boxed? Who is your favourite boxer and why?

I wouldn't call myself a boxing fan but I have watched a few fights. It seems like a cool sport and I would love to watch more of it. I went to a boxing club when I was younger and I also enjoyed that. I don't really have a favourite boxer, maybe Amir Khan?

I never did boxing but I watched a decade ago. I watch UFC. And my fav boxer is Tyson. That guy was a killer.

I love boxing so much. I've been following on boxing since I was a teenager. I was disappointed with boxing when they robbed Francis Ngannou in his match against Tyson Fury.

I never did boxing but I watched a decade ago. I watch UFC. And my fav boxer is Tyson. That guy was a killer.

Which Tyson are you talking about? I'm guessing it's going to be Mike Tyson since you talked about it being a decade ago. The Iron Mike is truly a killer.

Which Tyson are you talking about? I'm guessing it's going to be Mike Tyson since you talked about it being a decade ago. The Iron Mike is truly a killer.
Ye, Iron mike. You can see in his look he didn't come out there to box, he came for a kill.

Ye, Iron mike. You can see in his look he didn't come out there to box, he came for a kill.
It's only Evander Holyfield that is the boxer who gave Mike Tyson a run for his money in their boxing match. Mike Tyson was frustrated so much in the match to the extent of having to resort to biting Evander Holyfield's ear. I can't wait to see Tyson Fury finally fight Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Usyk on February 17, 2024.

I have watched boxing on TV but never been to the ring. I also enjoy watching boxing movies but boxing is not the sport that I enjoy very much. The fight is real, the blood is real and I cannot stand violence, even in the sports. However, in movies, everything is faked and I like watching boxing in movies.

I was waiting to see Tyson Fury finally fight Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Usyk on February 17, 2024 but after Tyson Fury unexpectedly had a cut when he was sparring with his trainer, the boxing fight have been rescheduled for May 18, 2024, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I hope they fight in May.

I am not a fan of this sport because it is very long and not as bright as some others, but I only share matches if a boxer from my country participates. I don't care if he wins or not, but I just want to support him

12 rounds of boxing is surely long for someone who doesn't like watching a sports which the opponents inflict serious pains on each other. It's why I think the UFC had to bring their fight time down to 3 rounds for ordinary fights and 5 rounds for championship fights.

I can't just sit down and crave to watch a boxing match. It is not a sport that resonates with me as a person. Maybe, these highly promoted matches like the one that involved Anthony Joshua recently. Anthony Joshua is even from my country though.

I used to watch boxing but gave it up for the UFC, I also am a big wrestling fan.

I don't watch boxing and I don't like the sport, but I have seen a few matches before. In my opinion, this is a boring sport, and I also don't like the fact that people beat each other, even if it's just a sport. I really feel sorry for them when they get broken noses and stuff like that

I have watched boxing a few times before, but I have never watched the full game, just pits and pieces. Not really a fan of the game though to be honest.

I'm a huge fan of boxing and try to catch all the big pay-per-view fights. There's nothing quite like the tension and drama of two elite fighters going toe-to-toe in the ring. I still get chills rewatching classic wars like Hagler-Hearns or the Gatti-Ward trilogy.

Back