Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Basketball

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Who plays it? Who do you like in the NBA? Who do you like internationally? Has anyone played on an established team? What position did you play?

I love playing basketball. Kobe Bryant is my best NBA player. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. Whenever I played, I like copying Kobe Bryant's moves.

I've not played basketball but I would love to give it a try. I've been watching LeBron James play so well, it excites me to play along side him one day if it's something possible.

I don't play Basketball but I watch the sports. I can remember the days when Kobe Bryant was alive and playing. Those days were golden in the history of basketball.

I have played basketball a few times when I was in high school. I enjoyed the level of activities in the sports with running up and down the court. I'm not where I can play basketball now, otherwise I would have been playing once in a while because I enjoy the sports. I have more control playing with my hands than legs.

I have played basketball a few times when I was in high school. I enjoyed the level of activities in the sports with running up and down the court. I'm not where I can play basketball now, otherwise I would have been playing once in a while because I enjoy the sports. I have more control playing with my hands than legs.

I don't have the height for training or playing basketball. It was a tough feeling because I enjoyed watching the game of basketball from a young age. Le Bron James was my favourite player when I was growing up and I felt he did great as a player then.

I don't have the height for training or playing basketball. It was a tough feeling because I enjoyed watching the game of basketball from a young age. Le Bron James was my favourite player when I was growing up and I felt he did great as a player then.
Yes, without having a good height, it is going to be very difficult for the person to participate in basketball in a professional level but if you are not planning on becoming a professional basketball player, your height would not be a problem. You can play basketball for fun and as a way to work out.

Yes, without having a good height, it is going to be very difficult for the person to participate in basketball in a professional level but if you are not planning on becoming a professional basketball player, your height would not be a problem. You can play basketball for fun and as a way to work out.
Some operations that cost money are intended to increase the height of the person but they are risky for your health and could have bad consequences in the future. This is why people do not try such things because it is risky behavior.

Some operations that cost money are intended to increase the height of the person but they are risky for your health and could have bad consequences in the future. This is why people do not try such things because it is risky behavior.
I hate it when some people are comfortable in their own body which God in his infinite mercy have created them in. This why they seek for so many medical enhancement to change their body. I can never understand why some human beings are never satisfied with what God gave them. As long as it's not a disability, they should be contented.

I hate it when some people are comfortable in their own body which God in his infinite mercy have created them in. This why they seek for so many medical enhancement to change their body. I can never understand why some human beings are never satisfied with what God gave them. As long as it's not a disability, they should be contented.
It could be even the doctor recommended them that this case is not suitable for their body situation but they insist on doing the operation which could lead to bad sequences and then will regret the day because nothing is like before.

That was the reason for not continuing with the dream to play basketball. I wouldn't want to at a disadvantage at all while playing basketball 🤣🤣. I had to switch to football, and even though I didn't have a very successful career at it as injury limited me, I still enjoy playing light ball sometimes.

That was the reason for not continuing with the dream to play basketball. I wouldn't want to at a disadvantage at all while playing basketball 🤣🤣. I had to switch to football, and even though I didn't have a very successful career at it as injury limited me, I still enjoy playing light ball sometimes.
Football is better than playing basketball in my opinion but both of them are great athletic sports. I will choose playing football over any other sports any day because I'm more good in playing football. My idol Cristiano Ronaldo have been so successful in football to show it's a sports everyone should crave.

Football is better than playing basketball in my opinion but both of them are great athletic sports. I will choose playing football over any other sports any day because I'm more good in playing football. My idol Cristiano Ronaldo have been so successful in football to show it's a sports everyone should crave.
Cristinao Ronaldo carrer as Messi ends. They are old-generation players. They could be good elements for the history of football. For between football and basketball, it is up to you what you are more familiar with. I play sometimes basketball but football a little more frequently.

Cristinao Ronaldo carrer as Messi ends. They are old-generation players. They could be good elements for the history of football. For between football and basketball, it is up to you what you are more familiar with. I play sometimes basketball but football a little more frequently.
I would say that you are a little incoherent with your comment but I can make out what you're trying to say with more stress. It's true that Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are nearing the end of their football playing career but it doesn't make less active. Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest goal scorer in 2023 last year.

I would say that you are a little incoherent with your comment but I can make out what you're trying to say with more stress. It's true that Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are nearing the end of their football playing career but it doesn't make less active. Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest goal scorer in 2023 last year.

C. Ronaldo is still a goal machine. He said that it is not new to him scoring massive goals. For a player that is nearing 39 years to be able to score more than 50 goals in a season, they should tell us everything that we need to know about him. He is what he says that he is, and the tough times he had at Manchester United didn't change a lot about him.

I don't plat basketball, I never tried playing basketball. I don't even watch basketball. However, when I was in schools and college I used to watch basketballs especially when our school and the college was participating in the tournaments or whenever there was sports week in he school or college.

Growing up I really liked playing soccer and I had no interest in basketball, but as I grew up a lot I realized that basketball is much better for my body type. I am not very interested in the NBA, but I study the rules of basketball so that I know them perfectly.

Growing up I really liked playing soccer and I had no interest in basketball, but as I grew up a lot I realized that basketball is much better for my body type. I am not very interested in the NBA, but I study the rules of basketball so that I know them perfectly.

The same hype which surrounds football as a sports is also in basketball which is why it is one of the most recognized sports in the world. I've been following a lot of basketball season and it's something I can say that is very enjoyable to watch. Unfortunately, I am not actively playing any kind of basketball at the moment

I love basketball because there are a lot of goals and you don't have to wait for a goal as much as in football and also the teams are more equal in strength because in football one always dominates the other. I like tall men and they are very hardy

I have never really played basket ball as a sport before, though I have played it for fun but that's just it. As for watching on TV, I have never really watched a full game, just little bits.

Featured Articles

Back