Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Solved Articles

How do I opt out of notifications about articles?
I will look into this now, it could be a setting that is set that is alerting members to new articles being posted :) will post back with an update soon :)

Just so I am on the right page, are you getting notifications such as alerts or is it a number indicator above the articles option?

Is this still showing for you @MamaFrankie?

The option has now been disabled and should no longer show but you may need to click on the article link for it to disappear and then it should not appear again :)

Thanks.

Featured Articles

Back