Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Part of Index forum?

The new Admin of index forum is doing great and activities are at a high tempo on the forum again. I am part of this site and I have really benefitted from it without any mincing of words.

I am closing on $3 now but will have to wait for the next payment date to get another payment although my payment of $6 is pending and will be released on 1st or 2nd Aug

Tgat
I am closing on $3 now but will have to wait for the next payment date to get another payment although my payment of $6 is pending and will be released on 1st or 2nd Aug
That means after this payment date on first August. You stand a fair chance of cashing out another $6 by mid September. That is not bad if you ask me. It is all good as a a side hustle.

I guess so, we can make $5 around in 25 days if we average 20 cents a day and I feel its good as earlier I used to earn $5 in a month on forum coin but new pay rates are quite low on Fc

Yes, we can make $5 in a month of index forums comfortably. I am on $5.5 this month and may close at $6.

I am earning around $5 every month as sometimes I take break on a Sunday or any other day but its good to earn at least 20 cents

I also agree with it because no site pays 20 cents per day. It is better to have 3-4 such sites to earn a dollar online.

I am making around ten to eleven dollars in a month on index forums I have been active there for a long time now.

I am making around ten to eleven dollars in a month on index forums I have been active there for a long time now.
How is this possible? I saw other comments and they are making $5 or $6 only. How are you making double?

How is this possible? I saw other comments and they are making $5 or $6 only. How are you making double?

You can make that much amount . After earning 20 cents from that site the payment rates reduce and it's your wish to post on the lower rates.

The origin of Index Forum is Referral Index Forum. It's the first forum site that I learned many things specifically business and investment. I acquired offline and online businesses because of RIF now DEX. I was an awardee being the 2nd top poster. I was rewarded with a watch that never reached me. lol.

The origin of Index Forum is Referral Index Forum. It's the first forum site that I learned many things specifically business and investment. I acquired offline and online businesses because of RIF now DEX. I was an awardee being the 2nd top poster. I was rewarded with a watch that never reached me. lol.

Whereas in the same contest I received that wrist watch.😅

Lol maybe it was lost during shipping?

Lol maybe it was lost during shipping?
I traced the travel destination of the watch and I learned the ugliness of the truth The watch reached the wrong hands, to the postal letter carrier in Manila. I was told by the postal manager in my city that the parcel was inspected there in one postal office in a remote place location in Manila. I already forgot it.

I traced the travel destination of the watch and I learned the ugliness of the truth The watch reached the wrong hands, to the postal letter carrier in Manila. I was told by the postal manager in my city that the parcel was inspected there in one postal office in a remote place location in Manila. I already forgot it.
Oh wow, so sorry to hear that, I am guessing you must have been expecting the watch to come before.

Oh wow, so sorry to hear that, I am guessing you must have been expecting the watch to come before.
Yes, so much. It was sent to me by Devin. I think you know me or my username there on DEX and DBucks . I want to hide my username because of reasons but only here and Trendri. You know our other bosses in other forum sites get jealous but I am very much active to those sites and maintain my status as top poster.

Yes, so much. It was sent to me by Devin. I think you know me or my username there on DEX and DBucks . I want to hide my username because of reasons but only here and Trendri. You know our other bosses in other forum sites get jealous but I am very much active to those sites and maintain my status as top poster.
Yes I very much understand, anyways hopefully such mistakes won't happen when you win something from any of forums again.

It feels bad when you were expecting something and didn't received it. Admin should have compensated you for it. @Scorpion

Back