Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Part of Index forum?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I think many of us are part of Index forum and its a very good website which pays 1 cent per post for our first 19 posts so we can earn around 20 cents easily daily and for payments we only need $5 through Paypal and crypto and payments are processed twice a month.

Yes I am part of index forum, and I have been active there for a long time now. I was active when Devin was the owner and later Jordan and till date I am still active with the current owner.

Yes, I am active on the index forum, and I write 19 or 20 posts there only. I think it's one of the best sites I've come across. I remember that in the past, most of the members used to make $1 or more a day.

I remember Sanjeev ji suggested me to join this website but I am not joining any more website and just staying active on this.

I remember Sanjeev ji suggested me to join this website but I am not joining any more website and just staying active on this.

It's your wish to join it or not but what I say is that it's a good site. You can always join it when you feel you need it

Yes, I am a part of this site. I joined it when Jordan was the owner and made some good money there in the beginning. Then the site was unsettling for some time till the new Admin took over. I have more that five dollars there. I enjoy the site.

I joined it when Devin was the owner of the site and earned a good amount of money from the site. There was a time when I earned $20 in a month, and there were members like @Ginger who used to earn $50 or more from the site, but then there was the downfall of the site.

I think many of us are part of Index forum and its a very good website which pays 1 cent per post for our first 19 posts so we can earn around 20 cents easily daily and for payments we only need $5 through Paypal and crypto and payments are processed twice a month.

That's awesome and I will be glad if possible for me to join but I never come across it I will be likely to join

I will decide to join when I have time to spare for Index forum. I saw some comments about the admin and many does not like his behavior.

What comments about the admin you read? I never heard any such comment about the admin of IF. It's a good site and I have always been paid after reaching the threshold.

I have also not come across any negative feedback about the admin on any platforms. Might be there is some confusion. @Kingpin you might have mistaken it for some other site. Yes, there was a time when the site was going down and payments were hold for a long time. People raised doubts, suspicion and negative feedback over that. But Jordan slowly cleared all the dues before it was handed over to the new Admin. I have not heard or read any negative things about the site after that.

It was a time when Jordan was not well. He asked all the members to clear their payments. I didn't read the announcement and could not request it. Then, after a few days/month, @Scorpion told me to request payments. I said now I wouldn't be paid as my account was set to zero as the site was sold to another person. But Jordan still paid me. I don't agree that RIF didn't pay its members in the past.

It was a time when Jordan was not well. He asked all the members to clear their payments. I didn't read the announcement and could not request it. Then, after a few days/month, @Scorpion told me to request payments. I said now I wouldn't be paid as my account was set to zero as the site was sold to another person. But Jordan still paid me. I don't agree that RIF didn't pay its members in the past.
Jordan could not update people on time and was absent from forums due to his health. A lot of suspicion and doubts were raised on various forums. And even negative feedback. I had requested a big payout of 20 dollars before the site showed red flags. I was paid that. After that I could not be much active there and had only a dollar there. I did not send payment request but he sent private message to me on FC to withdraw it. He cleared even that one dollar. He closed the dues and everything in a very professional way.

No it was not about payment. Someone was posting that admin is so rude and that's why they left the website.

Admin is not rude; someone posted it wrong. I have never met him on that site. Why did that person say the admin was rude? He might have mentioned the reason why he or she felt it.

I didn't joined because of that users comment but in their comment they said they left the website because of admins behavior

Admin is new on that site after Jordan sold him the site, but I never found anything bad in his behavior. He is also a member of many other forum sites. I don't know when the admin showed his bad attitude to the members.

This could be their personal experience so not sure what made them think like that about the admin

But I would say that only by reading a few comments we should not reach a conclusion; we must try to analyze things better. And on the sites, we must be careful, and after reading several reviews, we must make a decision to join a site.

I didn't joined because of the comment but I was not interested in the website. I will join when I have the time for it

Back