Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you looking forward to any new TV shows released?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
As someone who tends to watch TV if there is something airing that I enjoy or have an interest in, a lot of the time I find I don't watch too many TV shows. The one I am following at the moment is Chicago Fire and I am in the process of catching up with the latest season before the new season starts which is a little later than normal due to the strikes.

Are you looking forward to any new TV shows being released soon?

I’m looking forward to the Rick Grimes spin-off series. I loved The Walking Dead and Rick’s story is far from over, so I’m very excited to find out what happens to him. The Negan/Maggie and Daryl spin-offs have been disappointing but I’m hoping the Rick one will live up to its hype.

I’m also really looking forward to Loki season 2, if that counts. Season 1 was great.

I’m looking forward to the Rick Grimes spin-off series. I loved The Walking Dead and Rick’s story is far from over, so I’m very excited to find out what happens to him. The Negan/Maggie and Daryl spin-offs have been disappointing but I’m hoping the Rick one will live up to its hype.

I’m also really looking forward to Loki season 2, if that counts. Season 1 was great.
I have not yet checked out the other Walking Dead spin-offs but I was unaware that there was one being released or Rick Grimes.

Will have to look into catching up on these and seeing what they are like. I loved The Walking Dead and seeing the spin-offs would be ideal

I have not yet checked out the other Walking Dead spin-offs but I was unaware that there was one being released or Rick Grimes.

Will have to look into catching up on these and seeing what they are like. I loved The Walking Dead and seeing the spin-offs would be ideal
The Rick Grimes one is the main one. It’s actually a continuation of The Walking Dead whereas the other ones are just a continuation of their characters and they add no real value to The Walking Dead’s story.

The Rick Grimes one is the main one. It’s actually a continuation of The Walking Dead whereas the other ones are just a continuation of their characters and they add no real value to The Walking Dead’s story.
Gotcha! I guess they would be worth taking a look at but the Rick Grimes one would be the one to look out for with it being a continuation. Makes sense.

Have they started airing in the UK yet? I always feel we in the UK tend to have to wait so long before we get the releases and we end up left behind.

Gotcha! I guess they would be worth taking a look at but the Rick Grimes one would be the one to look out for with it being a continuation. Makes sense.

Have they started airing in the UK yet? I always feel we in the UK tend to have to wait so long before we get the releases and we end up left behind.
The Rick Grimes one releases next year I think. The other two are out now on AMC, but of course, there are other ways to watch them… :censored:

It's probably going to be a while before it's released, but I'm looking forward to House of the Dragon season 2.

The final series of Cobra Kai. I'd love to see how it all ends!

The Last Of Us season 1 was fantastic. The video game adapted TV show was inch perfect in every way. I'm looking forward to when the next season is going to come out in 2025.

I'm looking forward to Percy Jackson and the Olympians which will stream on Disney+ December 20, 2023.

The only TV show which I can't wait to watch is House of the Dragon. It's going to be ready next year 2024. According to plans with the production, it will premiere in early summer 2024.

I am waiting for Last of Us second season and House of the Dragons second season. I think The HOuse of the Dragons will be released this year but I do not know about the date. I am also waiting for a couple of local TV shows in 2024, and hopefully they will be released in summer.

I heard there is a harry Potter series on the works, I am really interested in seeing the cast and how the whole show would turn out. The movies was quit awesome and I really hope the series would be able to meet up with the expectations.

Back