Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Good at Micro task websites?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are Micro task websites that pay really well but you need to be good at micro tasks and should complete these tasks with utmost accuracy and should be quick and then even $100 a month is also possible.

Are You Good at Micro task websites?

Off course yes I am good at micro tasks at when I were on holidays I used to visit some other websites or applications but you need to very smart for you to earn very quickly

I always have problems with such sites because they track the tasks very poorly and I always wrote to support to get paid. Even now I have been solving the problem of paying $12 per task for more than two weeks and they just don't answer me and that's what happens in most cases

Off course yes I am good at micro tasks at when I were on holidays I used to visit some other websites or applications but you need to very smart for you to earn very quickly
What about now? Have you lost interest in those websites or are not getting any tasks to earn or some other reason?

When it comes to working on micro task websites, I usually have issues working there. Majority of the times, the task the give tend to give me a tough time completing.

What about now? Have you lost interest in those websites or are not getting any tasks to earn or some other reason?
Yes I have but I won't call it I loose interest but at times their paying rate tend to be low every month and they add up a lot of tasks to go before you earn

I agree and this is why I dropped the only website that worked for me many years ago and others have quite tough tasks that I am unable to complete

For me l consider the earning through that kind of website as very slowly. I am not that good at waiting and that's why l can't afford to do those tasks on the sites for the truth of the matter.

I have joined a couple of such websites in the past few months and was unable to complete even a single tasks on them

I also had the same issue, I found it hard to complete any of the task given to me. In some cases, most of the task was not even working well. Like they will tell me to register on a particular site, only for the site to give me issues.

No, I have never tried these sites. I will think of joining them in future.

I have tried these in the past and was paid once from a website but after that they did not provided any well paying tasks

I have never tried a micro task website. Right from time, I found them to be less attractive because they had very low rates. Micro task sites ain't for me.

I am yet to join any micro task websites to earn money online but I am not too bad at tasks and have used to complete tricky tasks on different websites.

It was a while back and I don't even remember the name of the site anymore, but I did some tasks and the earning wasn't bad.

The only issue was that there were a limited number of tasks, so some days you could do a lot of work and others it only be a little bit.

I also had the same issue, I found it hard to complete any of the task given to me. In some cases, most of the task was not even working well. Like they will tell me to register on a particular site, only for the site to give me issues.
I too gave up on that kinds of jobs due to the same reasons.

I have mixed experience with the micro task websites and they have never worked for me but some of my fellow users did really well

I am slowly learning about different websites and different ways to earn online. I will join a couple of websites to see if micro task websites work for me or not.

When it comes to working on micro task websites, I usually have issues working there. Majority of the times, the task the give tend to give me a tough time completing.

That happens to me too. I rarely find something that is relevant to me. Most tasks are not easily understood by me. That's why I left working on these sites. Most of the tasks I saw were related to IT there.

That happens to me too. I rarely find something that is relevant to me. Most tasks are not easily understood by me. That's why I left working on these sites. Most of the tasks I saw were related to IT there.
It can be really frustrating most of the time, after accepting a task, you discovered that you are not able to do it because of one reason or the other.

Back