Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you diabetic?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I have been diabetic for the last 10-15 years and have been taking medicines for the same. I changed my eating habits after I was diagnosed with diabetes. It's hard to change your lifestyle, but I have done it to some extent. Are you diabetic? What are the remedies you apply to keep your blood sugar level in control?

Thankfully I am not. I also get myself checked every few months and it's better to keep monitoring it.

That's true one should always monitor the blood sugar level and take actions if found anything wrong with it.

That's why everyone should keep monitoring because these days anyone can get diabetes because of their lifestyle

In not diabetic and I am grateful for that. Some people are really suffering and it can be something that we neglect that starts it. I used to check my sugar level in every 3 months.

That's what I also do and take medicines to control my blood sugar level. It's harmful for the body in long term.

I am a diabetic from last twenty years and more..I am insulin dependent. But with my lifestyle modifications, diet and exercise, I am able to manage it very well. It has made me very disciplined.

I’m not diabetic and I’m grateful that I’m not. My dad was diabetic though.

No, I am but my late granny was and it was easy at all for her before she passed on. I've always watched what I eat to avoid falling into the same challenge.

I have been diabetic for the last 10-15 years and have been taking medicines for the same. I changed my eating habits after I was diagnosed with diabetes. It's hard to change your lifestyle, but I have done it to some extent. Are you diabetic? What are the remedies you apply to keep your blood sugar level in control?

I'm so sorry about your health condition. Being diabetic is a very serious health condition that cost a lot of money for its treatment. Most of the time, it never gets cured permanently. I'm happy not to be suffering from this.

Back