Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You A Picky Eater?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I was once a Picky eater and even these days sometimes I start getting picky and dislike some of the dishes that I don't mind having on other days LOL and actually with time we get matured and start liking every food.

Are You A Picky Eater?

No I am not a picky eater, I usually eat whatever I have or whatever is available at the moment.

That's a very good thing actually, I am sometimes picky and at other times I will have whatever is offered to me

To be honest I don't even have the strength to be picky. If I really want to eat something I can simply buy it or cook it myself, but I simply just eat whatever I have.

It's a good thing actually and if we can cook or buy then its even better as we won't bother the other person

Lol yea, there are times where I do not have the appetite to eat the general food we have at home. I just simply cook whatever I feel like eating.

I am a picky eater and dislike certain foods and dishes and there is nothing wrong in it

I am not a picky eater and likes to eat whatever is cooked at home and my sister is very good at cooking.

Back