Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Are you a fan of the Saw series?

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I know Saw isn't for everyone, it's very gory however it's one of my favorite horror film franchises of all time. I remember when the first one came out, I was a Freshman in High School and I didn't get to watch the first film until I was around 20 or 21. My spouse and I both enjoy this series, and will be seeing Saw X when it comes out next week. My favorite films in the series are 4 and 6. We didn't really care for Spiral that much, the story was great and so was most of the acting but the Jigsaw voice sounded odd and I think most of the budget ended up going towards product placement.

I remember watching a few of the Saw movies in the past but I know I have not watched them all. I remember the one I watched, it was quite gory and I have heard all of them are pretty gory as well.

The ones I watched were good don't get me wrong but it was too much for me which is why I have not watched all in the series.

Definitely. I can't wait until Saw X. Tobin Bell is awesome!

I've never watched a Saw movie before but I have heard so much about it recently. I might watch it.

Saw is among the best horror movies. I've kept up with all of them. I've watched Saw X which came out few months ago, it was fantastic.

I love all the Saw movies, every one of them! If you like Saw, watch the 'Cube' movies, just as intense and thrilling.

Yes the Cube series is amazing! On my top horror movies list.

I am not a fan of Saw movies but I have watched most of Saw movies. Well, you might be surprised if I am not a fan how come I watch so many Saw movies. Well, sometimes you do things not because you like doing it but because it has become your routine. That's how I ended up watching so many Saw movies

I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the Saw franchise. While I can appreciate the intricate, twisted plots and gritty production value, the extreme gore and graphic violence is a bit too much for my personal taste. I prefer horror movies that rely more on suspense, atmosphere, and psychological thrills rather than sheer shock value. The Saw films' fixation on increasingly grotesque traps and torture methods just feels excessive to me. I can respect the popularity and cultural impact of the series, but it's just not my preferred style of horror storytelling.

I have not really watched saw. I have seen a few scene here and there, but have not really seen the full movie. Maybe one day I we take out time to watch the full movie from the beginning.

It's a cool franchise, but I haven't seen all the movies, only one part. I didn't watch it myself, but it was very scary and I don't even know if I watched it to the end

Back