Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there any sports you can't stand to see on TV? What are they and why don't you like them?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I cannot stand Golf I find it so boring that I cannot even watch it for 2 mins. I am not sure how they find it worthwhile and all those golf sticks are so expensive too.

Are there any sports you can't stand to see on TV? What are they and why don't you like them?

A lot of people find golf boring but I heard the pay is really huge. That by the way though, I do not have any spots I can't stand cause I don't usually watch them.

A lot of people find golf boring but I heard the pay is really huge. That by the way though, I do not have any spots I can't stand cause I don't usually watch them.
I only see rich playing this game and don't mind playing if someone allows me to play for free 😜

I can not watch WWF or WWE . This sport is too violent.

download (4).jpeg

Last edited:
I cannot stand Golf I find it so boring that I cannot even watch it for 2 mins. I am not sure how they find it worthwhile and all those golf sticks are so expensive too.

Actually no, I don't find any sport boring and I love watching it especially football and basketball they are my favorite.

I only see rich playing this game and don't mind playing if someone allows me to play for free 😜
Lol indeed, this is one game the rich usually plays a lot. When I was small, I used to fancy playing the game a lot.

Golf, Archery, WWE, Basketball. I find all these boring and not entertaining because I hardly understand any of it's rules.

Lol indeed, this is one game the rich usually plays a lot. When I was small, I used to fancy playing the game a lot.
We all have done that during the childhood but I have to admit it's more boring to watch it then to play 😜

Butt slapping is something that is so disgusting that I would never want them to show on a National Television. This is because I don't understand how something so disdain like this is going to be made an international sport.

Back