Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Information Apology for Downtime and Update on DiscussionHub.net

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We wanted to apologize for the downtime we experienced on DiscussionHub.net for the past few hours. The issue was caused by a hardware failure on our server. Our dedicated support staff at the datacenter worked diligently to replace the failed hardware, and everything should now be back up and running smoothly.

If you encounter any issues or bugs, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The issue has been sorted out so I guess it's all good. I was abit worried before cause I thought the issue was from my end.

Glad you were able to fix it. Hope it was nothing serious.

I also noticed the downtime as well. Great to see the forum is up and running again.

It happened about a week ago also so I knew that it would only be temporary.

It happened again this morning which explains why there are no new posts. Frankly, if this keeps happening DH will start to lose members.

That's fine that the issue is resolved now. I was trying to log in to the site from last few hours but could not. But thanks for that the site is now operative.

We experienced another outage last night due to hardware failure. We are in the process of replacing the hardware, which may result in more downtime during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.

I had an impression that it was DDoS. Thankfully, it was nothing of that sort.

So which means there might still be more downtime in the future?

I was thinking that it was due to the big solar storm we are experinicing. The other forum I frequent is having technical issues to as is Google.

The downtime also occurred today too, situations like this don't occur often so it looked out of place for the site to be experiencing downtimes like this. Good to see the forum up and running again though.

Featured Articles

Back