Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Anime

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

Do you or have you ever watched anime? What are your thoughts on it? Which is your favourite one?

I’ve only watched one anime in my life, which was Death Note. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t for me.

I like anime! Death Note is a great one, I've heard the manga's ending is quite different than the anime. My Hero Academia is my favorite anime, I can't wait for the next season to premier but it won't be until next year. I love the older seasons of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Death Note is a very impressive anime. I enjoyed watching it very well. I also had a good time watching Samurai Jack.

I've been watching anime and reading Manga since I was 7 years old. They are my favourite hobby. Blue Eye Samurai is the last anime show I watched.

I've never been a fan of Anime.
My friends tried to get me to watch it but I never found any interest in it.

I've never watched anime out of desire and only saw a few series when I was a kid when it was on TV. I saw Avatar and I liked Naruto then, but I didn't have a smartphone to watch all the series. And now for some reason I don't have the desire or time to watch it

I developed an interest in anime after watching Naruto. And since then I have watched a lot more like one piece (still watching), Tokyo ghouls, black clover, 7 deadly sins, hero academia and so on. The list is endless, I can't recall them all.

I have indeed watched anime, and I quite enjoy the medium. The vibrant animation, captivating storytelling, and diverse range of genres make anime a truly engaging form of entertainment. My personal favorite is "Cowboy Bebop" . its blend of science fiction, jazz, and existential themes never fails to captivate me. Anime offers a unique perspective and I find great value in exploring its rich and varied worlds.

I watched anime with my friend because she likes it, but for some reason I didn't like it from the beginning. She was watching an anime called Death Note. It's a very specific joke, but it's not for me

Anime are one of my favorites, and I have actually watched a lot of them. From Chinese to japanese. Some of my favorites are Naruto, bleach, fairy tales and so on. For Chinese some of my favorites are perfect world, soul land, throne of seal and many more.

Anime are one of my favorites, and I have actually watched a lot of them. From Chinese to japanese. Some of my favorites are Naruto, bleach, fairy tales and so on. For Chinese some of my favorites are perfect world, soul land, throne of seal and many more.
I don't know why but I prefer the Japanese anime to the Chinese ones. I'm not sure I remember watching any Chinese anime, but have watched a lot of japanese ones.

I don't know why but I prefer the Japanese anime to the Chinese ones. I'm not sure I remember watching any Chinese anime, but have watched a lot of japanese ones.
Lol I can understand, I enjoyed watching Japanese animes before, infact they where the only ones I watched. The first Chinese anime or Donghua as they are called was soul land. It was also in 3d.
why not try soul land, perfect world and swallowed star for a start. Am sure you are going to love it.

Featured Articles

Back