Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

A big hello there

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Hello to all,
It's me Arunima here. I am happy to be here and looking forward to a good time here. Many of you must be knowing me from the other forum sites. I use the same username on every site.
A big Hello to all

Hello and welcome to the forum, I do hope you have a very wonderful time here on the forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum, I do hope you have a very wonderful time here on the forum.
Thank you. It's my first day and I am still in the exploration mode. I am a slow earner and it takes a while for me to understand any site and get comfortable. I am looking forward to it.

A very warm welcome to you arunima! It is a delight to have you here and I'm sure you will enjoy this site to the full. We look forward to seeing your meaningful contributions to this platform.

Thank you. It's my first day and I am still in the exploration mode. I am a slow earner and it takes a while for me to understand any site and get comfortable. I am looking forward to it.
Don't worry yourself about that and just take things easy, whichever pace best suit you go ahead with it and before you know it, you will be used to the forum. Once again welcome to the forum.

Hi welco9me to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello, welcome to DH. Hope you get many new friends here.

Hey there @arunima25 :) welcome to Discussion Hub! It is lovely to have you here with us. If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out :)

Hi Arunima,
Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here. It's great to see familiar faces from other forums. Looking forward to your contributions and hoping you have a fantastic time here. A big hello back to you!
Hello to all,
It's me Arunima here. I am happy to be here and looking forward to a good time here. Many of you must be knowing me from the other forum sites. I use the same username on every site.
A big Hello to all

Thank you all for your warm welcome..Sorry that I couldn't be active here after joining the site. I hope to be more regular here.

Thank you all for your warm welcome..Sorry that I couldn't be active here after joining the site. I hope to be more regular here.
That is not a problem, understand how hectic life away from the internet can be :)

Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you regularly on this site.

Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you regularly on this site.
I will try to be regular. Sometimes we get so caught up in our offline lives that it doesn't give us much room for anything else.
@Shortie . Thank you for the welcome again message. Yes, offline life and other obligations can be overwhelming at times. I would try my best to be here as much as I can.

Hello Arunima, I know you from different forums we are part of and its great to see you here and active

I guess it also helps when we see familiar faces on most of the forums we are part of

I guess it also helps when we see familiar faces on most of the forums we are part of
I agree there. Seeing familiar faces and names are reassuring. I guess it is human tendency to look for orientation and belongingness. Seeing familiar things help with the two. It gives a sense of comfort too.

I agree there. Seeing familiar faces and names are reassuring. I guess it is human tendency to look for orientation and belongingness. Seeing familiar things help with the two. It gives a sense of comfort too.
This has helped me all my life and it feels I am home and can have some fun too

Hello @arunima25 it's great to know about you. I am also going to join 1 to 2 more forums and will start earning from them.

Back