Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Your favourite shoe brand?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I don't usually go for branded shoes but I do have a pair of purple Nike trainers and I've had them for a while.
There is no damage on them which I am impressed by as I used to wear them all the time.

What is your favourite shoe brand?

I've been a fan of Adidas trainers more than any other brand in the open market. I've used Nike but they wear out so quickly. I had to stop throwing my money away on them.

If it comes to shoe brands, I don't have any special one which is my favourite. What I consider before buying any kind of shoe brand is how comfortable the shoe fits in my leg. I can't wear any shoe which hurts and pains any of my toes. The brand which gives me what I need is what I'm going to buy.

My favorite shoes brands are Wildcraft and Puma. I have a trekking shoe from Wildcraft and a running shoe from Puma that I use whenever I step out or hit the gym. These two are my favorite brands because their shoes are of great quality and hence they last long.

My favorite shoes brands are Wildcraft and Puma. I have a trekking shoe from Wildcraft and a running shoe from Puma that I use whenever I step out or hit the gym. These two are my favorite brands because their shoes are of great quality and hence they last long.
I had a bad experience with using PUMA shoes about 10 years if I remembered correctly. I did not enjoy the shoe very well. The sole of the shoe break into two when I wore it out. Maybe it already expired before I bought it without knowing. After that experience, I have never ordered any PUMA shoes.

I am not into brands when it comes to footwear. We get a lot of good options from small companies. Nice work, good quality and decent price.

It is like pay 30% less and get 50 % more kind of a deal most of the time.

I am not into brands when it comes to footwear. We get a lot of good options from small companies. Nice work, good quality and decent price.

It is like pay 30% less and get 50 % more kind of a deal most of the time.
Could you label the name of the program that you are describing to google it to get more idea about what you are talking about even a screenshot could be enough to get more details about it for example.

I prefer offline stores where local players rule. They are not big names but gives good products at great prices.

As long as the shoes are fit for purpose, I don't care about the brand. But I don't like the ilk of Jimmy Choo and similar as they are elitist.

It is funny how these local designers outperform the main brands. It is not quality and price, they come up with designs that are so attractive that you will often think why the main players are not doing it.

As long as the shoes are fit for purpose, I don't care about the brand. But I don't like the ilk of Jimmy Choo and similar as they are elitist.
This is the same thing which I have aligned myself with when choosing any shoe to buy for myself. I don't care what the brand is or how popular it is or how much the shoes are sold. What's more important than anything else to me is how comfortable the shoe will be when I wear it.

Very correct. If it works, that's all we need.

There are some cases where brand matters. Otherwise the comfort to use rules.

Mine is the opposite because once I really wanted to have branded shoes such as Nike or Adidas but I didn't have the money so I bought copies but they are actually not very comfortable and also have a bad ventilation system. Now I don't pay attention to the appearance of shoes at all, that's why I chose the company Geox from Italy, which makes very high quality and also the foot is very well ventilated

Mine is the opposite because once I really wanted to have branded shoes such as Nike or Adidas but I didn't have the money so I bought copies but they are actually not very comfortable and also have a bad ventilation system. Now I don't pay attention to the appearance of shoes at all, that's why I chose the company Geox from Italy, which makes very high quality and also the foot is very well ventilated
If there is one thing which Italian companies are very good at, it's shoes and clothes. At least 6 of my suits are Italian and they are very expensive. The shoes are also of the same quality. I don't buy them because of the name but it's because of the quality behind those products. They have never disappointed me.

If Samsung or Apple have a shoe brand, it would be my favourite. Since they don't, I use Nike, Adidas and Puma. They are good brands for all kind of shoes.

If Samsung or Apple have a shoe brand, it would be my favourite. Since they don't, I use Nike, Adidas and Puma. They are good brands for all kind of shoes.
Should Apple or Samsung start diversifying into making shoe brands, I will be more willing to go with Apple shoe brand over Samsung shoe brands. The only problem is that the Apple shoe brand will be more expensive than that of Samsung shoe brand.

Dr. Martin.
Sadly, these are so expensive that I have worn D. Martin shoes only once. These days I mostly use unbranded shoes or local brands. These dys m preferences for buying cheaper items that can last long and also looks good. The big brands are expensive for their brand name not just for the materials used.

Quality is what matters most when you are buying anything. I know buying and using expensive brands products makes some people feel like they are better than the other persons but that is irrelevant in my opinion. When you can get a good quality unbranded item, it will serve its purpose for you.

Dr. Martin.
Sadly, these are so expensive that I have worn D. Martin shoes only once. These days I mostly use unbranded shoes or local brands. These dys m preferences for buying cheaper items that can last long and also looks good. The big brands are expensive for their brand name not just for the materials used.
For me, Dr. Martin is a very strange brand because they make very tall shoes and sometimes when I tried it because I have a big foot I couldn't fit it even halfway and also for tall people they are not very suitable to be taller

Very correct. If it works, that's all we need.

There are some cases where brand matters. Otherwise the comfort to use rules.

Yes, this is why whenever I see those who are going out of their way to spend heavily on brands that are too costly simply because of the name, I keep questioning their reasoning because I believe that what matters is how comfortable whatever you are making use of is on you and not about the price it is being sold or what other people are putting on.

Back