Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Your favourite shoe brand?

Favorite shoe brand? I don't have any. In fact, I hardy put on any shoes now. When I need to buy a pair of shoes, if I see what I like, I'll buy irrespective of the brand.

The problem is that a lot of people wants to put themselves in the level of others where they don't belong to and this makes them too embark on so many expenses that they don't even have the financial capability to handle. This messes up their financial status in life.

Personally I do not have a favorite shoe brand tho. Am the type that don't normally focus on a single brand of anything. For me as long as I like it or it's strong I will buy it irrespective of the brand.

I'm a big fan of the puma brand I want for many their shoes are not so good for me they are very comfortable and also look more stylish than others although very minimalistic

If I am going to pay for a premuim one, Reebok sounds like a good option.

If I had to pick one shoe brand as my favorite, it would have to be Vans. Their classic sneakers are just so versatile and cool. Whether it's the timeless Old Skool style or the iconic checkerboard print slip-ons, Vans shoes have this laidback, skater vibe that I love. Plus, Vans are super comfortable and durable. I have pairs that have lasted me years of constant wear. The brand just nails that perfect balance of style and wearability that keeps me coming back.

I do not know why people are so crazy about brands. I know that some brands give very good products but some overcharge simply for the brand name. I could never accept paying more than it is worth to invoke envy.

I love New Balance. For some reason, this company receives a lot of hate because of the appearance of Protea shoes, as for me, these shoes are very comfortable and it doesn't matter how it wears out. I have an athletic pair of running shoes and regular sneakers for everyday use

I also don't buy branded shoes because they are expensive. I buy local made shoes which are copy of branded shoes and their quality definitely is inferior to the branded shoes, still they are affordable for me.

I don't think I have favorite shoe brand because I don't care about brand despite that the styles suit my criteria

Branded shoes like Adidas, Nike, etc. are expensive to buy, and I don't want to spend money on the brands. I always think to buy a variety rather than go for the brands. I may be able to buy two pairs of shoes rather than buy a pair of shoes from a branded company.

I don't like to buy expensive branded shoes and mostly buy the affordable ones because I value money and don't go for any brand

Back