Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music Your favourite bands?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
As someone who loves music and listens to it every day, I have a few bands that I really enjoy listening to when it comes to music.

My favourite bands are

BTS
Nickelback
Lady Antebellum

Do you have any favourite bands? If you do, who are they?

I mostly listen to songs by individual artists so I don’t know of many bands. I’m really enjoying Glass Animals’ music at the moment, so they’re one of if not my favourite band I guess.

I switch it up. Lately it’s Ludivico Technique, Skynd, Blutengel and Heilung

In no particular order:
  • Disturbed
  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • Seether
  • Three Days Grace
  • Linkin Park

Some of favourites when it comes to music bands are the following ; They are listed as I loved them in that order.

1. The Beatles for obvious reasons, they are the best that I've every listened to.
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Pink Floyd
4. AC/DC
5. Nirvana

Some of favourites when it comes to music bands are the following ; They are listed as I loved them in that order.

1. The Beatles for obvious reasons, they are the best that I've every listened to.
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Pink Floyd
4. AC/DC
5. Nirvana

Have to agree with you regarding The Beatles. I still from time to time find myself listening to them quite often. Their songs were amazing, it's a shame we do not get music like that anymore.

Black Pink would have to be another band I would add to my list as well.

Black Pink are a fun band
Have you heard of Reol?

Have to agree with you regarding The Beatles. I still from time to time find myself listening to them quite often. Their songs were amazing, it's a shame we do not get music like that anymore.

Black Pink would have to be another band I would add to my list as well.
Yes, Black Pink is another great band. I listened to them a few times and the one's I managed to get into, I was satisfied with their songs. Their melodramatic pop-rock of Lovesick Girls have been my favourite I've listened to.

linken park is my favourite band

chester bennington is amazing

Abba, the Hollies, the Beatles, Arcade Fire, Queen, the Supremes, Mike and the Mechanics, Phil Collins era Genesis, the Jam.

Blink 182 is my favorite band of all time. They've been releasing new stuff and it's still just as good as their old stuff. They never changed their style, unlike most bands.

Genesis..Pink Floyd..Phil Collins..Mike and the Mechanics…Michael Jackson…Journey..Toto…ELO…tons more..

My favourite band is BTS. I love the messages they bring through their music. I also listen to BlackPink as their music is also really good and has messages that they bring through their music too.

Listening to BTS have been a hit and miss for me all the time. The Beatles have stood out rock solid for me over the years. Blink 182 didn't disappoint me either. I enjoyed listening to them.

I have numerous favorite bands but most of these bands are from the 60s, 70s and the easily 80s. I do not listen to the contemporary music, I only listen to rock, basically classical rock. Some of my favorite bands are The Doors, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, etc. I have a huge collections form these bands

Ever heard of Radiohead? I like this band because this music very often reflects my mood. This band has a lot of fans

I have an eclectic taste in music, but a few bands stand out as particular favorites of mine. At the top of the list would be Radiohead, whose innovative sonic explorations and poignant lyricism have deeply resonated with me over the years. I'm also enamored by the atmospheric, introspective indie rock of bands like The National and Beach House. Their ability to craft emotionally evocative music is truly captivating.

I don't have a favorite brand, but my sister and nieces are huge fans of BTS, it's so funny when I see my little nieces of five and eight years sing along does BTS songs.

I haven't got any favorite bands but my girlfriend is into the Beatles and she's got me listening to them as of late.

Back