Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Your console journey

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Share your console journey with us!

Mine is:
- PS2
- Xbox 360
- PSP alongside the Xbox 360
- PS4
- PC alongside the PS4
- PS5, which I game on at the moment

This is mine (note this is the order that I got all my consoles that I currently own):
Sega Genesis
Gameboy
N64
PS1
Gameboy Color
GameCube
GBA
PS2
Sega 32X
Sega Saturn
DS Lite
SNES
Sega CD
Xbox 360
Game Gear
PS3
2DS
Wii U
NES
Dreamcast
PS4
Xbox One
Gameboy Advance SP
Xbox
PS5
I think that covers all the consoles. I'm not including third party or mini consoles though.

My collection so far is in this order ;

Sega Genesis
Gameboy
N64
PS1
Gameboy
PS2
Sega Saturn
SNES
Xbox 360
PS3
PS4
Xbox Series x
PS5

My console journey isn't very big but here it is :

Nintendo DS Lite
Xbox 360
Xbox One
PS4
Xbox One S

NES at family
Sega Genesis at friends
N64
Xbox
PC
Xbox 360
PS3
Xbox One
PC

Even though I used Playstation 3, the first console I actually owned was playstation 4. Later I sold the console to buy a gaming laptop. When I had some spare money, I bought playstation 5. I had to buy this console because the game I wanted to play was avaailable only on playstation 4 and 5. I have used xbox but never owned it.

I only had a PS4 console and nothing else, but I enjoyed it to the maximum then. It's very cool to own a console, but I didn't own it for long because I didn't have the opportunity to buy such expensive games

It's funny how I have played a lot of games on Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, game boy advance, game boy colored, play station one, play station two, play station portable but i have never brought any of these consoles. They have all been through the help of a emulator.

My console journey began with the original PlayStation. I was hooked from the start, and each new generation brought more amazement. The PS2 was a gamechanger, and the PS3/Xbox 360 era was incredible. These days, I'm loving my PS5 and the power it brings to games. But I also have fond memories of Nintendo's systems growing up, from the SNES to the Switch.

Back