Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

TV Database Young Sheldon (2017)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Comedy,Family

Director: Chuck Lorre,Steven Molaro

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: The early life of child genius Sheldon Cooper, later seen in The Big Bang Theory.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Iain Armitage

Sheldon Cooper
    • Zoe Perry

Mary Cooper
    • Lance Barber

George Cooper
    • Montana Jordan

Georgie Cooper
    • Raegan Revord

Missy Cooper
    • Annie Potts

Connie Tucker
    • Emily Osment

Mandy McAllister
    • Jim Parsons

Sheldon Cooper (voice)
Young Sheldon is something I keep seeing come up on my TikTok FYP but I have not watched any episodes fully yet. It does look interesting so many be one I check out soon.

Is this show really that good? I have heard so many people talk about it but I am yet to watch it.

I have watched and re watched all the episodes from all the seasons so many times. I just love it. I have even watched Big Bang Theory so many times. Both these shows have been my favourite ones and I can still watch them again and again. I was quite sad when the show ended. I cried when Sheldon's dad died.

Still haven't watched this yet, though I have seen a lot of positive reviews about it but I just don't know what's stopping me from watching it.

Still haven't watched this yet, though I have seen a lot of positive reviews about it but I just don't know what's stopping me from watching it.
You can start watching one episode in a day or week, whatever suits you. It's a good family show. The Big Bang Theory has bit of adult content and might not be suitable for watching with younger children. But this one can be watched with the entire family. And the best thing is that the episodes are not too long, it's just 20-25 minutes each. So, it won't be time consuming either.

Oh okay, when you put it that way, maybe I might seriously consider giving it a try and see how the series goes. Even the big bang theory, I have only watched a few episodes.

Oh okay, when you put it that way, maybe I might seriously consider giving it a try and see how the series goes. Even the big bang theory, I have only watched a few episodes.
I binge watched Big Bang theory, watching few episodes in a row on Friday nights. Friday nights are for long TV watching. I started Big Bang Theory when all the seasons were over and out. But for Young Sheldon, I started the series when it was released. So, each weekend a new episode was released. And we watched it together as a family. It's short and sweet.

Maybe I will use your method. Am going to choose a day I can watch a few episodes from time to time and some other services as well.

Maybe I will use your method. Am going to choose a day I can watch a few episodes from time to time and some other services as well.
That would be good. You can stay disciplined around that. Sometimes these shows can be addictive and one ends up binge watching. That can put so many other things in the life out of track

I have heard of it but have not watched it. I will watch it for sure.

That would be good. You can stay disciplined around that. Sometimes these shows can be addictive and one ends up binge watching. That can put so many other things in the life out of track
That's true, especially when that particular episode ends in a suspenseful way, you might want to watch the next episode just to see what happens next and before you know you keep watching and watching till midnight or the next day. It has happened to me time after time.

That's true, especially when that particular episode ends in a suspenseful way, you might want to watch the next episode just to see what happens next and before you know you keep watching and watching till midnight or the next day. It has happened to me time after time.
I have a good self control. But my husband does not have. There are some shows that he wants to watch in one go and he will spend two consecutive nights of weekends on that. I loose my interest and energy after a couple of episodes and end up snoring.

I have a good self control. But my husband does not have. There are some shows that he wants to watch in one go and he will spend two consecutive nights of weekends on that. I loose my interest and energy after a couple of episodes and end up snoring.
There was a time I was actually like this, most of the time I just end up watching movies all night. But now that I have to work, even though I work from home I am self conscious of how I use my time. I know if I watch movies all through the night I will be too tired to work during the day the next day, so I don't try it.

@eLdavis . At least the control comes in your case from an external force. Lol! That would be the case with my husband is f he sits on weekdays night to watch the show. But then he would be restless and not able to sleep thinking about what would happen next. That's why he chooses Friday and Saturday nights. He can sleep the next day till long.

That's nice though, if I had that much freedom on my weekends it would have been nice. But I still have certain things I need to sort out by the weekend and my siblings won't even allow me rest the way I want to if I wanted.

Even I can't afford to sleep too late on weekends either. I have to be up by 6:30 or 7 and get going to get a things done. Weekend is to complete so many things, relax and also get ready for the working week ahead. I need to get enough sleep to be able to do it.

It would be really nice if I can just have a day or two where I don't have to worry about being up early or having to do one thing or the other. anyways it is what it is. We just have to make do of the arrangements we have right now.

Waking up late is a luxury for me. And even when I get that luxury when on holidays and vacation trips, I am not able to sleep late. My biological clock will wake me up. And when on vacation, I like to take a morning walk on the beach or amidst Nature wherever we are. When oir of India, I love to go for early morning cycling around the new place.

That's really nice though. Even the rare times I have the opportunity to sleep in, I still find it hard to sleep in, I always wake up automatically. I can't even sleep for eight hours straight without waking up at least two times or so.

Back