Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Year in which you got your 1st phone

Majority of us started with using a basic phone or a java phone. From there we started moving up the ladder.

It was in 2002 when I was 3 years old and I got it as a gift from my uncle.

Do you remember in which year you had got your first mobile phone? What was the model like? Do you still remember the model name/number?
To be honest I can not recall the year but I know I was a teenager then and the model was, NOKIA 2700.

And I still remember some java games I wish to play on Android like crash kart nitro I play this game like there is no other.
Memory are priceless.

To be honest I can not recall the year but I know I was a teenager then and the model was, NOKIA 2700.

And I still remember some java games I wish to play on Android like crash kart nitro I play this game like there is no other.
Memory are priceless.
Hehe am pretty sure I also used Nokia 2700, though the screen was small but the games where epic. Back then we really didn't worry about graphics. I remember downloading games of 1mb was considered as large for me.

Hehe am pretty sure I also used Nokia 2700, though the screen was small but the games where epic. Back then we really didn't worry about graphics. I remember downloading games of 1mb was considered as large for me.
Actually that was right but many java games have to be turn into Android versions.

Back