Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Would you do anything if you're going bald?

Nolan

Active Contributor

Reaction score
How do you feel about going bald? Would you be embarrassed if you find out that you're losing hair to become bald? Would you go for surgery or medical treatment to grow your hair back?

Absolutely Nothing!

If it's nature, I wouldn't waste my time trying to fight it and if it's gene/DNA, I'll resign to the faith process. I wouldn't waste money on the inevitable.

If I was to ever go bald, I'd probably just buy a wig.
There is not much else I can do about it. At least I can change hair colours with a wig instead of colouring my hair and damaging it, lol.

I wouldn't do anything about it like in trying to stop the process. I'll just look for a way to make it look good with the help of hair stylist.

My father is already bald completely. He is still a fine looking man. There is nothing bad in becoming bald. I can't understand the obsession and hate some men have when becoming bald is brought into question. Some people who are superstitious even say being bald is a sign of being rich.

Personally, I would feel self-conscious and embarrassed about going bald. Losing my hair would impact my self-esteem. I would definitely consider undergoing medical treatment or surgery to try and regrow my hair. It would be important to me to regain a sense of confidence and feel comfortable with my appearance. Losing my hair is the last thing I want to happen with my body which is why I take care of it a lot.

If I was to ever go bald, I'd probably just buy a wig.
There is not much else I can do about it. At least I can change hair colours with a wig instead of colouring my hair and damaging it, lol.
I have seen some men who wear wigs, and to be very honest, they look hilarious with the wig. Maybe they cannot afford to pay for surgery to fix their hair glands into growing hairs again. It doesn't bother me if I lose my hair because old age will make you lose your hair no matter what procedure you have been through.

I have always said that baldness comes with old age, and this means that I am not going to feel worried when I notice that I am going bald as my age advances. No matter what I do, I will end up not being at my best fit, and with the fact that old age comes with changes, I will do little at that point.

You cannot do anything except do medical care to solve this problem. Being bald could be bad behavior as people do not accept it easily nowadays. Moreover, you need to wear something to cover bald on your head to avoid problems during therapy.

I never gave myself the hair on my head, if it's time for them to leave me, I'll accept it wholeheartedly and adjust accordingly.

In fact, when I was younger, I thought about it, because I thought that bald people did not become bald by their own will and thought that it was bad for them, but as it turned out later, many people without problems with their hair can make such a haircut. I would even gladly bother to cut my hair and see how I would look, so if this happens naturally, then I will do absolutely nothing

I love my hair, I am find of growing hair, therefore, if I start going bald I would try to seek fore treatments. Hair is a crowning glory for me, therefore, I will try to grow my hair back, even if it means to transplant hair. Having said that I will also look into the consequences before seeking any hair treatments.

I love my hair, I am find of growing hair, therefore, if I start going bald I would try to seek fore treatments. Hair is a crowning glory for me, therefore, I will try to grow my hair back, even if it means to transplant hair. Having said that I will also look into the consequences before seeking any hair treatments.
Of course, it is not always necessary to give in to nature, because even if the hair starts to fall out, I have seen cases when men took various drugs and also used various creams in order to restore growth and they succeeded in this and they got their hair back

I'm not getting bald yet but when the time comes I would not be concerned about losing my air because it is a sign that old age is setting in, and I will take pride in it.

This is not happening to me, but I believe you have to try something, if there is a way to prevent it.

I think that for any girl, hair is very important and not many like to be bald because, in my opinion, it does not suit girls. I would definitely treat it if I could, and otherwise I would definitely wear a wig

Back