Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Will you be jumping on the Black Friday sales?

Nope, I would be skipping the next black Friday sales and even the ones coming after that.

I generally try to avoid the chaos of Black Friday shopping if I can help it. The crowds and frenzy give me anxiety, and I don't like feeling pressured into buying things just because they're on sale.

I don't buy just because I get discounts, I only buy only when I actually need it. I also try to wait for discounts and reduce price before buying things. I make use of events like Black Friday to save money on my purchases I also try to over spending during Black Friday sales.

I quite often buy on Black Friday because there are still stores that definitely offer discounts. And in our city, everyone knows that these are honest companies, that's why they always have a lot of customers on Black Friday

I do not have anything planned and budgeted for Black Friday this year because I am so low on cash liquidity. I only hope and trust that I could somehow get a miracle and have some cash available. Then I knew I could escalate my business by restocking some products.

I think those black Friday deals aren't necessarily a gain for the customers. What those merchants do is lookout for the goods that are not purchased enough and then slash the price a little bit so it will attract people to buy them.

I no longer participate in Black Friday. It's just a trick to get consumers to buy a bunch of junk and retailers get rich. F that.

Back