Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Will you be jumping on the Black Friday sales?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
The Black Friday sales are approaching and some stores have already begun their sales.

Are you going to be jumping on the sales?

I hate shopping, however Christmas is fast approaching, so this is my once a year going out to the major department stores to shop. I shop in the morning and then shop online.

Black Friday is a scam. I've been smart enough to see through their ploy and I won't be deceived again. I won't suffer to spend my money for almost the same price the items are sold before.

No, I would never be fooled again by the so called Black Friday deals. I've been using their offers some years ago but I can't be fooled over and over again.

I've bought a few things on black friday deals. I was able to save a few dollars from the purchase. It's stressful though but it was fun. I enjoyed it.

I thought about attending Orange Friday.

I thought about attending Orange Friday.
I have never heard of Orange Friday. I did a quick Google search and I'm getting some conflicting information.. Is it a day for farmers to get great deals on hunting supplies??

I have never been the one whom is interested in all those sales deals like Black Friday, Orange Friday, and there's another one which I can't remember the name right now. I buy things when I need them. I don't have to wait till it's Black Friday before I will buy them.

I can't understand those people who wait for Black Friday to buy something, isn't it obvious that all the goods are even more expensive than on normal days? Maybe there are real discounts on Desb, but in my country I only noticed that the prices are raised under the guise of a good "Black Friday" cover

I can't understand those people who wait for Black Friday to buy something, isn't it obvious that all the goods are even more expensive than on normal days? Maybe there are real discounts on Desb, but in my country I only noticed that the prices are raised under the guise of a good "Black Friday" cover
I have the best meme to show you exactly what those stores are doing to their customers on every black friday. It is just that most people are too ignorant to see it because they are all being played for a fool. They don't literally save anything on black friday but they are made to buy when they shouldn't.

blackfridaymeme19.png

I always look forward to buy during the black friday sales. I usually by domains and games during black friday sales. I do not buy just because there are sales, I buy only the things that I actually want. I avoid unnecessary spending even when I get products for a good deal. Usually I avoid buying clothes and shoes.

The reason why I do not look forward to any black friday sales is because I can't be waiting on the stores to come up with their black friday deals before I sort out the things which I need for myself. There are other times when stores offer good sales discounts, I can use that one.

Black Friday sales deals is not something which the stores do very often. It takes a long time for them to have a black friday sales deals. I cannot wait that too long before I buy what I need. Unless when they are doing the so called black friday sales deals I needed to buy something, I might buy at the time.

I have never heard of Orange Friday. I did a quick Google search and I'm getting some conflicting information.. Is it a day for farmers to get great deals on hunting supplies??
Good Night Cat GIF

I've bought a few things on black friday deals. I was able to save a few dollars from the purchase. It's stressful though but it was fun. I enjoyed it.

It's that stress which I have to endure when I want to make any purchase during any Black Friday sale deals that I don't feel up to it. The site will be filled with so much traffic because so many people are trying to buy one thing or another as the sales deal is ongoing.

No, I would never be fooled again by the so called Black Friday deals. I've been using their offers some years ago but I can't be fooled over and over again.
I understand you very much, but sometimes it's just hard to resist when they advertise products and their big fake discounts so well. Sometimes it's even hard not to buy something you need because you don't know if it's a real discount or not

Most of the time, I don't rely on advertisement in order for me to purchase whatever I need because I already know exactly what I need for myself which is why I am not going to seek for ads to buy them. Those ads are most of the time misleading, it's the bonus they use to get sales.

Back