Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

WiFi

I am yet to make the purchase for the WiFi. I had planned to buy the pocket free WiFi gadgets

I am yet to make the purchase for the WiFi. I had planned to buy the pocket free WiFi gadgets
Same here, this type I can carry it wherever i go. I had a friend who use to have one back in the days.

I use one of my android phones to make a WiFi hotspot my connection that other of my devices connect to. I am thinking of buying a portable mifi soon. But mobile WiFi hotspots have been used in organisations to share internet.

I don't even make use of Wifi and satisfied with the mobile internet and it's speed is fine as per my usage

Actually I am a user and my WiFi is safe and I never felt it too slow than it should be because I don't share it with others.

Back