Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why Sanju was Ignored even after scoring a ton in his last ODI?

Kingpin

Veteran
Reaction score

It's shocking to see Sanju Samson got ignored even though he scored a ton in his last ODI outing for India whereas Riyan prag was preferred in both formats in Sri Lanka.

Sometimes that happens. However l really hate that thing so much.

Sometimes that happens. However l really hate that thing so much.
Do you even know about cricket and who is Sanju Samson?
Do you follow the cricket in your country or world cricket?

They can pick only 15 and are testing a combination before the ICC champions trophy so these decisions are expected

They prefer KL over Sanju because of his experience and past record in ODI matches so it'll be tough Sanju to get selected

It's shocking to see Sanju Samson got ignored even though he scored a ton in his last ODI outing for India whereas Riyan prag was preferred in both formats in Sri Lanka.
Keep up the good work 👍

Now I know why he was dropped. Look at his form in the both T20s he played and was out on duck

Simply because he is not better than Pant and KL Rahul. He is not consistent , we have seen it in IPL matches.

Though I don't really know much about cricket, but most times it can be like that if they feel he is not suitable. especially when it comes to his performance on other games is not too good, they won't take the player cause he did well in one.

Simply because he is not better than Pant and KL Rahul. He is not consistent , we have seen it in IPL matches.
In IPL sanju was one of the top scorers and he was selected for the T20 World cup only because of his impressive IPL

But he never performed well in big matches. I think he will have to perform better to get selected in the national team.

Back