Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why are you not posting?

I'm active in Facebook, WhatsApp and forums. I used to check the forums before I start with my social media platforms. I have learnt many things on forums and I am still learning.

I might miss visiting social media platforms on few days except for WhatsApp..but I make sure that I visit one or two forum sites at least daily. I find forums more engaging and productive.

Social media platform are the biggest challenges that communities face because a lot of people find it more easy to make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram and the rest compared to making use of forums.

I have told about forums( both PTP and the ones that don't pay) to my friends. They all have enough time to spend at social media but they don't want to come to forums. I wonder why people chose to spend time on social media without earning anything than on a non paid forum.

Straight forward answer is because there is no contest this month so I am not posting here these days.
Very true, a lot of people where active here simply because of the competition and notting more.

I have always wanted to earn online and that was the reason I had been posting here but not now a days as they are not paying the members these days.

People need some motivation to be online and keep posting. I am sure that once the monthly competitions are back, the activities would come back too.

It is obvious because no one would like to spend time on the forum where they won't earn anything for their efforts.

I must appreciate that despite it not being a paid to post forum, it has decent amount of activities here. I am coming regularly here to post a few posts everyday. I am liking it a bit, though somewhere my mind says that if I give same time to other forums, I might make some money.

@arunima25 that's true. I would like to focus more on IF and DB rather than here and would be happy to earn few cents daily.

@arunima25 that's true. I would like to focus more on IF and DB rather than here and would be happy to earn few cents daily.
After few more posts here and clearing the notifications, I too would go to IF today and try to earn some cents there. This site and myLot help me relax between my chores and work. So, I keep visiting them more.

Social media platform are the biggest challenges that communities face because a lot of people find it more easy to make use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram and the rest compared to making use of forums.
I don't think it's everybody that is making use of forums. Since I started being forums, I have lost count of how many times that I missed Instagram, Twitter and Facebook because I am so busy communicating and interacting in forums.

We should also consider that people have their personal life to live and some of them might be finding a challenging to be online and posting very often. I understand it when someone suddenly stops posting because life happens.

I don't think it's everybody that is making use of forums. Since I started being forums, I have lost count of how many times that I missed Instagram, Twitter and Facebook because I am so busy communicating and interacting in forums.

Talking on forums is fun. This is one of the reasons that you see me being active on a couple of forums.

I have been feeling off for a while and decided to go for proper medical check up. It turned out that I had a serious health issue that I'm not going to mention here. But it had me taken up bed rest in the hospital for 3 weeks. It was why I couldn't post often.

I have been feeling off for a while and decided to go for proper medical check up. It turned out that I had a serious health issue that I'm not going to mention here. But it had me taken up bed rest in the hospital for 3 weeks. It was why I couldn't post often.

I am sorry about how you are feeling. I hope you get to stay strong and get back on your feet as soon as you can.

Back